How to buy insurance?
You only need to contact us for buying an insurance policy. Our expert team will issue and deliver to you a policy in an hour.
Your policy is in your hand in an hour!
Which services does my health insurance cover?
Inpatient Treatment Guarantees
· Hospital services (surgery, operating room, anesthesia, medication, laboratory, radiology etc.)
· Room, bed, food and hospital attendant expenses during the hospitalization
· Cornea, kidneys, pancreas, liver, heart and lung transplantation
· ESWL, Gama Knife expenses
· Coronary angiography
· All diagnostic biochemistry, microbiology, pathology examinations, radiologic examination and imaging during an inpatient treatment
· Post-operative physiotherapy
· Domiciliary medical care services that help daily living functions of the insured for social support purposes
· Chemotherapy, radiotherapy, dialysis
· Medical treatments such as food poisoning, plaster cast, minor burn treatments that take less than 24 hours (observing, short stays)
· Artificial organ expenses in case of loss of limbs due to an accident or illness
· Treatments at intensive care units
· Dental and nose treatments due to a traffic accident
Outpatient Treatment Guarantees
· Medical examination
· Diagnostic examinations
· Physical treatment
- Submitting a new private health insurance contract that covers the residence permit term
- Cancelling the residence permit
- Submitting a certificate of involvement in the General Health Insurance pursuant to the Law Number 5510 on Social Insurance and General Health Insurance
You may refer a policy plan above the minimum guarantees.
You only need to get in touch with us for that. Sour insurance experts will advise the best policy for you.
Foreign nationals that buy insurance from an insurance company abroad must document that such policy is valid in Turkey. Insurance company abroad should be accredited (approved) by an office established in Turkey.
Spouse and children of a foreign national that has a work permit are not necessarily obliged to have a health insurance individually. If they can benefit from health insurance of the individual that has a work permit, they do not need to have a policy separately. It is sufficient for them to get a certificate of provision from the social security directorate.
Clients share their experience
As Bizix, we provide consultancy services to foreign personnel or corporations in obtaining a residence and work permit in Antalya – Turkey, and in extending the current residence permits.
The company has the highest number of applications at the ministerial level, and the success rate is 95%, which puts it in a remarkable position in the region. To have sustainable accomplishments as Bizix experts, we support continuous improvement and self-betterment of the company and its people. Having a strong belief that the sky is the limit as far as improvement is concerned, our dynamic personnel is dedicated to come up with the best and most reliable services for our customers.